Safari 11 contains a new feature that allows users to control audio and video on websites to auto-play. In order to allow WEYV to play music continuously, you will need to adjust this option within Safari.
To allow WEYV to play music continuously in Safari 11, please follow these steps:
- Open the WEYV web player in a Safari window.
- From the Safari menu, select Preferences.
- From the Preferences window, select Websites.
- Within the Websites section, select Auto-Play.
- Within the Auto-Play section, find app.WEYV.com and change the setting to Allow All Auto-Play.
If you are experiencing issues creating a playlist, please disable all extensions in your Safari and try again.
If you are still experiencing issues, please contact our support team.